WHOLESALE YARN CUSTOMIZATION
Some conventional yarn parameters such as denier number, TPM, twist, can be customized within a certain range. For example, we can provide nylon yarn from 150D to 1890D.
The parameters that can be customized include:
- Yarn type
- Specification(D/F/N/Twist etc.)
WHOLESALE YARN DEVELOPMENT
The parameters of some yarns that need to be used for special purposes are not the parameters of conventional yarns on the market, such as yarns with ultra-large deniers, yarns with ultra-small deniers, and yarns used in ultra-low temperature or ultra-high temperature environments . These special-purpose yarns need to be developed by powerful factories.
Wholesale yarn purchase process
- Getting Inquiry form customers
- Yarn specification confirmations and price details
- These specifications include:
- Yarn type
- Yarn count
- Color(color swatch will be sending out if need)
- Break strength
- Confirming if the yarn of giving specifications is available in our stock
- If the product is available, then we agree on the price and write the contract after confirming the sample
- If not currently available, then we’ll move to yarn development
- Calculate product R&D expenses and confirm with customers whether it is acceptable
- If not, the yarn development process ends
- If accepted, we start the yarn development
- Our sales staff will follow up and report the research and development situation to you in time
- Sending the sample of yarn development to customer for confirmation
- The completed development is sent to the customer for approval
- Arranging for mass production of the yarn
MANUFACTURING SERVICE ON OFFER
We can provide our customers with Original Equipment Manufacturing and Original Design Manufacturing Service since we have an excellent R&D department that can design new yarn and textile products, and ensure the quality of the whole production process.
We also integrate the factory of core-spun yarn, covered yarn, special yarn, industrial yarn, blended yarn and imitated mink yarn, to offer you the one-stop solution on yarn procurement.
Two types of dyeing factories were established to suit different kinds of dyeing methods. We have built a factory equipped with high-temperature dyeing tanks, and a factory equipped with spray dyeing tanks successively. Therefore, we can dye any kind of yarn.
If need, we can customize the packaging that belongs to your company for you, and your company’s information will be written on it.
WHOLESALE YARN TYPES ON OFFER
Combines the excellent performance of filament core yarn and outer short fiber
Thick feel | Durable | Surface fluff can be kept plump and upright | Has good bulkiness and gloss
Excellent strength and abrasion resistance | Excellent elasticity and elastic recovery | Poor ventilation, easy to generate static electricity | Good moisture absorption | Heat and light resistance are not good enough | Weak alkali resistance | Lightweight
Uniform evenness | Bulk and plump | Smooth yarn with less hairiness | High strength | Less breakage
Spinning different fibers after mixing to make up for their shortcomings, so that the yarn and fabric properties are improved
We have high-quality sheep breeding bases and advanced wool yarn production bases
WHOLESALE YARN COLORS ON OFFER
For conventional yarn types, we provide up to 400 colors for customers to choose from to meet the diverse needs of customers. In addition, we also provide color customization services.
- Our professional colorist will configure the color formula according to the yarn sample sent by the customer. After the dyed samples are made, the colorist will compare the customer’s sample with the dyed sample under the given lighting conditions to confirm the consistency of the color.
- After the dyeing sample is sent to the customer for confirmation, we will carry out mass dyeing. We have our own dyeing factory, capable of high temperature dyeing and spray dyeing. We have enough experience to ensure that the color of the bulk product is the same as the color of the dyeing sample.
Although there is a minimum number of considerations, each customization and development is evaluated on its merits and agreed with the customer prior to the start of production.